The ME1500 is an electronic calculator designed to control the measurement systems mounted on tank trucks for delivering light petroleum products.
- Designed exclusively for installation in fuel tankers.
- Certified for use in zones 1 and 2 and for the measurement of light petroleum products except LPG.
- Reduced size, ideal to ensure compactness, but numerous features that make it the ideal calculator for the control of tank truck measuring systems.
- Controls 1 volumetric meter.
- Controls 2 pure products.
- Controls 2 independent liquid output.
- Controls 4 power outputs (totally configurable).
- Emergency stop.
- Static electronic calibration per product.
- Product temperature measurement using a temperature probe (optional).
- Compensation of volume at 15 ° C through the ASTM tables 54 A, 54 B (refined petroleum products), 54 C, 54 D using a temperature probe (optional).
- Maximum indication resolution: 1 decimal point.
- Non erasable global totalizers.
- User friendly.
- LCD display (optical fiber backlight).
- Two level access keys (user and supervisor).
- Log of deliveries, errors and configuration accesses.
- Communication port to connect with POS or printer.
- Temperature range ambient: -20°C ÷ 55°C.
- Power supply: 24 VDC (18V ÷ 30V).
- RS485 communication port to connect with EPSON TM-295 printer or POS (legacy protocol ME2000).
- Evaluation certificate TC7606, issued by the NMi, in accordance with the following metrological standards:
- WELMEC guide 8.8 “General and Administrative Aspects of the Voluntary System of Modular Evaluation of Measuring instruments under the MID”.
- OIML R117-1 Edition 2007 (E) “Dynamic measuring systems for liquids other than water”.
- EC type certificate 08ATEX2003, issued by the LOM, for installation in classified zones 1 or 2 according to ATEX Directive.