Designed with the latest technologies and complying with the most current international directives.
Manufactured with materials and quality controls that guarantee the long life and reliability of CETIL products.
General characteristics E30 LNG A
- Suitable for cold or saturated LNG.
- Proper disposition of the filling and venting hoses that allows the supply to both sides of the dispenser.
- Suitable for the supply to all types of vehicles.
- Chassis and covering in stainless. Epoxy primer and baked polyester powder paint.
- Robust and high accuracy mass meters in filling and venting lines.
- Maximum flow rate of 100 kg/min.
- Filling and venting hoses with break-away.
- Filling hose manometer.
- Grounding clamp for equipotential bonding with the vehicle.
- Compressed air gun to facilitate the coupling between the nozzle and the vehicle tank.
- Custom image.
- Optical product indication.
- Start-stop button or deadman button.
- Emergency stop button.
- Optical indicator of the delivery status.
EAS2 electronic calculator
- Designed to minimize downtime due to breakdown.
- Simple and attractive user interface.
- Different levels of access to increase security.
- IFSF-LON international standard protocol available.
- Modbus communication available for the LNG plant controller.
- Acoustic product indication in different languages.
- Electromechanical totalizers.