Designed with the latest technologies and complying with the most current international directives.
Manufactured with materials and quality controls that guarantee the long life and reliability of CETIL products.
General characteristics E30 P
- Chassis and covering in galvanized steel F114. Anticorrosive epoxy primer; baked polyester powder paint.
- Hose with break-away valve.
- Recirculation system for calibration process.
- Excess flow safety valve.
- Relief safety valve.
- Emergency and pump start-up pushbuttons.
- Optical product indication.
- Custom image.
EAS2 electronic calculator
- Designed to minimize downtime due to breakdown.
- Simple and attractive user interface.
- Different levels of access to increase security.
- IFSF-LON international standard protocol available.
- Electromechanical totalizers.
- Electronic calibration.
- Different models of nozzles available.
- Configuration of satellite hose in the same chassis to have two different nozzle connections in the same dispenser.
- Shear valve.
- 55 l/min Exd external pumping group.