The electric charger ED 50, in its different versions, is the ideal solution to meet the current demand for fast charging points for electric vehicles. It is a point that can manage the three main standards of fast recharge through a power electronics of high efficiency and reliability based on the extensive experience of the manufacturer.
- Galvanized steel structure with high resistance to adverse environmental conditions.
- Rapid recharge in CCS Type 2 up to 50 kW.
- Rapid recharge in CHAdeMO up to 50 kW (only ED 502 and ED 503).
- Rapid recharge in AC Type 2 up to 43.5 kW (only ED 503).
- Possibility of simultaneous recharging in alternate and direct current.
- Protection against overvoltages, short circuits and overloads.
- Protection against direct and indirect contacts.
- High visibility emergency button.
- 7" touch screen.
- Local communication with other similar charging points.
- Remote communication via Ethernet and 3G.
- Compatibility with OCPP protocol.
- Connection to POS through IFSF-LON protocol (in development).