The meters are the soul of the measuring systems for tank truck or for load plants. In those cases, in which a limited space is available or a distributed assembly of the main components constituting the measuring system has been thought of, the meters constitute an ideal solution as the central core of the system.
The idea is to offer the minimum unit that guarantees the measurement of a complete system, properly tested and calibrated in our facilities and with the facility of being integrated with the rest of the components.
- Positive displacement meter with filter, gas eliminator and aircheck valve to guarantee the measurement.
- Patented VN valves for selection of delivery point and preset quantity.
- Nominal flow rates of 400 l/min and 800 l/min.
- Integrated mechanical printer (optional).
- Integrated mechanical preset controller (optional).
- Pneumatic selector of the delivery point (optional).
- Mechanical calibration.
ME4000 electronic calculator
- Designed for installation in fuel tankers or loading plants
- Certified for use in zones 1 and 2 and for the measurement of light petroleum products, LPG, Adblue and LNG
- Controls up to two measuring systems, with simultaneous delivery
- Modern and intuitive TFT colour display
- Delivery, error, and parameter access logs, among others
- Unit price and total amount
- Total amount preset
- Volume and density correction using ASTM tables (requires a temperature probe)
- Static and dynamic electronic calibration
- Connects to printer, POS, and PLC simultaneously through an enhanced communications protocol
- Remote diagnostics and maintenance (requires an external computer)