The measurement systems for fuel tankers have been designed in accordance with current directives.
The idea is to offer a defined platform, completely assembled and tested in our facilities, so that the truck manufacturer can incorporate the equipment into the tank with only the connection of a limited number of pipes and a single electric cable, in the case of electronic calculators.
- Positive displacement pump with pre-filter.
- Positive displacement meter with filter, gas eliminator and aircheck valve to guarantee the measurement.
- Patented VN valves for selection of delivery point and preset quantity.
- Full or empty hose transfer points.
- Configurable hose length and diameter.
- Multiple options of nozzles available.
- Nominal flow rates of 400 l/min and 800 l/min.
- Pump activation by hydraulic motor with progressive start and stop to reduce wear and fatigue of the materials.
- Hose reel hydraulic drive with gear guard and torque limiter to prevent accidents.
- Hydraulic oil cooler to ensure a longer oil life.
- Integrated mechanical printer (optional).
- Integrated mechanical preset controller (optional).
- Pneumatic selector of the delivery point (optional).
- Mechanical calibration.
ME4000 electronic calculator
- Designed for installation in fuel tankers or loading plants
- Certified for use in zones 1 and 2 and for the measurement of light petroleum products, LPG, Adblue and LNG
- Controls up to two measuring systems, with simultaneous delivery
- Modern and intuitive TFT colour display
- Delivery, error, and parameter access logs, among others
- Unit price and total amount
- Total amount preset
- Volume and density correction using ASTM tables (requires a temperature probe)
- Static and dynamic electronic calibration
- Connects to printer, POS, and PLC simultaneously through an enhanced communications protocol
- Remote diagnostics and maintenance (requires an external computer)